How to Create Laser Focus
Tips and techniques for improving your concentration and achieving more in less time
Whether you're drowning in a sea of distractions or you're learning to turn distractions into opportunities for getting things done, the important thing is to identify and control your distractors. That's what you'll learn to do in this course.
In this course, you'll:
- Identify common distractors and which specific ones put drains on your attention span
- Learn which distractors are particularly damaging to your focus at work
- Learn a wealth of tips, techniques and habits that can help you improve your focus and control your distractions
- Gain time management skills to help you take control of your time and keep distractions at bay
- Be exposed to a list of exercises you can perform immediately to help you regain, maintain and optimise your focus and concentration
- Create an action plan that you can use right away to improve focus and concentration
You can use the techniques you learn in this course to boost your productivity in your professional life, or simply get more enjoyment out of your personal life. By the end, you'll have a whole arsenal at your command for dispelling distractions and fine-tuning your focus.
I help business owners and leaders who are struggling with organisational and individual productivity, wellbeing and low levels of employee engagement.
Throughout my life I have spent an inordinate amount of time focusing on productivity and technology (I had a filofax early on, then a Psion, then an HP Ipaq and so on!), I’ve always loved food and cooking and, in recent years, I’ve developed a real passion for health and nutrition. With an eighteen year career in corporate HR and then subsequent years spent as a consultant in marketing and social media I think I’ve got a bit of an eclectic view on business stuff too! So, this business gives me a great opportunity to continue to learn and share to help business owners and business leaders to ‘live more’ – i.e. to do more of the things that they want to do.
A few years ago I read, in Malcolm Gladwell’s book ‘The Tipping Point‘, about the concept of being a maven and realised that fairly well describes me. I am always striving for improvements in my life through reading and research and I can’t help but share what I find out along the way (and not always just when asked!).
I'm looking forward to working with you on using your POWER to Live More.